Robust 2-Way VoIP Voice & Text Communications
Track patient information, text seamlessly, and make phone calls from
anywhere with Kasper’s efficient communications and VoIP features.
Kasper’s VoIP & communication features keep your team & patients connected.
Never Lose a Patient’s Information Again (or Even Go Looking for It)
Filing cabinets are a thing of the past! With Kasper, you can access all your patients’ information from one intuitive communications tab.
- View past communication logs for phone calls and texts.
- Instantly see upcoming appointments as you’re talking with your patient, so you don’t need to cross-reference your calendar.
- See completed forms and view payment plans.
Cheers to Personalized Communication
“Where everybody knows your name”
Text messaging is built right into Kasper, so you can text patients directly from the communications tab and even respond to the texts they have sent you.
- Schedule reminder texts for appointments, 6-month checkups, and more.
- Your patients will receive all texts from the same number, regardless of who in the office sent them.
- Kasper keeps a log of every text exchange so you can pick right up where you left off.
Less Hold Time. More Ready-to-Go Time.
Kasper Combines Phones, VoIP, Text & Fax into a Single Communications Platform.
Kind of like a fastpass-
Skip waiting by the phone
Wireless headsets are a beautiful thing. Use Kasper to make calls from anywhere with an internet connection, and multitask while you’re on hold.
No more guesswork
With caller ID, you can see who’s calling and greet your patients by name. When a patient calls, Kasper automatically pulls up their data. No more sifting through patient charts or putting people on hold to check the schedule.
Out with the old-
Ditch your fax machines
Phone and fax with the click of a button from anywhere in the office (or the world). Incoming faxes appear in the communications tab like an email, so you can say goodbye to that clunky machine in the corner.
Be Two Places at Once with Kasper.
Call & Text Like You’re in the Office.
VoIP means you can access your office phones and text messages anywhere. When you use the system to call or send out messages, it will look like it came from your office.