KASPER AI, INC. DEMO SWEEPSTAKES-
OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES“) AND REGULATIONS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The KASPER DEMO SWEEPSTAKES begins on April 14th, 2021, and ends on April 18th, 2021 at 9:00 pm for sign-up eligibility (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Kasper AI, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), each entrant (“Entrant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of The United States who are 18 years of age or older. Proof of dental practice authenticity is REQUIRED. Full compliance with the Sweepstakes demands that only authentic dental practice employees who COMPLETE the demo are considered Entrants.
Sponsor, and their respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, PUSH Agency LLC, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES (the “Prizes”):
* Free month of Sponsor service is ONLY eligible in addition to a six month signed contract with Sponsor.
Only one prize per person and per practice will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will NOT be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open solely to legal residents of the United States and Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website: https://meetkasper.com/giveaway/ or at the Sponsor booth at the Smile-at-Sea Land Event (the “Entries”).
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately April 18th, 2021 after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 1 business week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Kasper HQ, 44 S Martine Ave, Fanwood, NJ 07023. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 48 hours after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties (defined below) shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
12. DISCLAIMER. Subject to applicable laws, Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ALL TAXES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NATIONAL, FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, TERRITORIAL, PREFECTURAL, AND/OR LOCAL TAXES), AS WELL AS ANY EXPENSES ARISING FROM ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE AND NOT SPECIFIED IN THESE TERMS AS BEING PROVIDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE, ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INABILITY OR UNWILLINGNESS OF ANY WINNING ENTRANT TO ACCEPT OR USE THE PRIZE (OR PORTION THEREOF) FOR ANY REASON.
13. PUBLICITY REQUIREMENTS. As a prerequisite for receiving a prize, potential Winners may be required to sign (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; (b) an Agreement of Publicity (except where prohibited); (c) a liability release; and (d) return each of the properly executed documents to the Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours of attempted notification. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor and its designees to use the Projects submitted by the Winner, as well as: (i) Winner’s name, likeness, photo, avatar, and/or prize information (including, without limitation, city and state of residence); and (ii) the name, likeness, photo, avatar, and/or prize information (including, without limitation, city and state of residence) of any party or person set forth in the Winner’s application, including but not limited to that of the Mother of the Winner (which Winner hereby affirms and agrees that he, she, or it has all necessary rights to permit Sponsor to exercise any and all of the foregoing rights as stated herein), in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration.
14. RELEASE OF LIABILITY / CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION.
A. Transmission of Information. Sponsor and its officers, members, judges, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns (all collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant and/or Entrant Team or not, printing, typographical or other errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in (a) the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) the uploading, processing, or selection of entries and Projects, (c) the announcement of the Winner or potential winner, or (d) the Prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or mail; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the Prizes; and/or (7) losses or damages resulting from an Entrant’s and Entrant Team’s connection to the Internet via any of the websites referenced herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any (a) incorrect, mistranscribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries or e-mail transmissions, (b) incorrect announcements, (c) technical problems, including, without limitation, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, or any hardware/software, (d) lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, or (e) a combination of any of the foregoing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for (i) late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, (ii) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by an Entrant’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client, or (iii) insufficient space in Entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to Entrant’s computer equipment or to data which is stored on such equipment, or to Entrant’s personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
B. Fraud; Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factors impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or (c) acting in a dishonest, fraudulent, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, and to void all associated entries. The preceding remedy in no way precludes Sponsor from taking legal or other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
C. Release and Indemnity. By participating, Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties, and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Released Parties, and the other persons and entities involved in the development, production, and/or administration of the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all liability for losses, harm, damage, injury, costs, fees, and expenses, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize, and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
15. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, earthquake, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, terrorist activity, civil commotion, governmental regulation, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to thereafter conduct the Sweepstakes by selecting the prize winner(s) for the Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
16. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) all claims must be resolved in the state or federal courts located in the State of New Jersey, in the County of Union; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event including attorneys’ fees; and (d) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, any indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, or damages of any kind (other than actual out of pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey, USA.